Our proven, state-of-the-art inspection and techniques get the job done with minimal disruption of your business. Here’s how it works:
- Contact us for a free consultation to discuss the possibility of a bed bug problem and to determine if further action is needed.
- Initial inspection to confirm the presence of bed bugs and identify the problem areas: Canine inspection is most reliable form of bed bug detection available. Bear, our trained bed bug sniffer, uses his nose to detect live bed bugs and viable eggs, whether they are visible or not. We also conduct a thorough visual inspection of your property and look for live or dead bed bugs.
- Develop a customized heat treatment plan that accommodates the structure and layout of your building and the level of infestation.
- Conduct heat treatment: We use high-power propane and electric heaters to slowly heat rooms & offices in your building between 130 to 150 degrees – the temperature range that will kill the bugs – and maintain this temperature for 2 hours. By applying heat throughout a structure, we are able to kill bed bugs wherever they are hiding, including the eggs.
- We provide a detailed To Do list (coming soon) to help you prepare your property prior to treatment.
- Post-treatment canine inspection: Three to four weeks after the heat treatment, Bear will do another “sniff” inspection of your property to ensure the bed bug problem has been eliminated.
- Sleep Tight Certified®: We offer regularly scheduled canine inspections as part of our Sleep Tight Certified plan. This certification provides your tenants, customers, and visitors with peace of mind knowing that beg bugs are not an issue.
- Staff Training: We will train you and your staff about bed bugs and how to inspect for them.
Protect your property – contact Bed Bugs Bite for a FREE estimate.